Css Aimbot [Non Steam]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Css Aimbot [Non Steam]
So as the Title States,
Is there any aimbot out there for counter-strike source non steam(Crack with Multiplayer)
I already got bhop and stuff but i don't have an aimbot yet
Nvm.
/msg2short
I could create a puplic one. Send me a PM with your skype or MSN.
I can't man, Don't have 20 posts xD, tell me your skype
how can I get my hands on this?
hey guys, mind if i join in on this? im in the need for some hacks my skype is visioned_
Or you could just grab some public source for one made for whatever version of CS:S the crack is for and fix the hooks and offsets so that it'll work.
Im in, skype Andreas.christensen23
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us