...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
...
Hi I'm Flo$ter, new MPGH Coder. im codin CS, WR, CA, and will start coding CF. Chuuuuch!
Hey man. ^^
Welcome to MPGH and I hope you'll code some nice hacks for those choobs. =3
How do I know your not fake?
Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
How do I know your not fake?
Liz said something about a new coder lulz.
Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
How do I know your not fake?
lol^^ funny kid. why should i say this if im fake?!
Quote Originally Posted by Flo$ter View Post
lol^^ funny kid. why should i say this if im fake?!
Because you're trolling without an release first. Sooo, make an release, and you get our respect.
PROOF OR GTFO.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Because you're trolling without an release first. Sooo, make an release, and you get our respect.
PROOF OR GTFO.
What he said.
Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
What he said.
well i released a hack look in the warrock section
Wasn't that Techtonics?
Or whatever his name is.
Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
Wasn't that Techtonics?
Or whatever his name is.
Another one lulz.
Lulz, if he was a coder he would have the tag...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us