Everyone is doing it.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Everyone is doing it.
Hello, my name is Jim, Im 25, I live at home with my mom still, I don't have a job, but I spend alot of time on my computer. My hobbies consist of spamming MPGH, and talking to "hott" girls online. I normally update my MySpace and Facebook everyday. If you want to follow me on Twitter just PM me. I'm very self conscious because, back in school the kids use to call me names, so I don't go out much. Im looking forward to meeting you all.

~Jim
You've already said this - now it's not funny =(
Everyone didn't see it.
Well, welcome to MPGH Jimmy, the Bimby. lolwut
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us