Multiplayer Stats Changer By Shockwave

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Multiplayer Stats Changer By Shockwave
Hey guys, I thought I would whip this up for you, it currently:

Loads all of your stats using ReadProcessMemory (Such as prestige, Squad Points and XP)

You can edit your Squad Points, Prestige and XP

Video of it working:

Screenshot:

Scan (False positives due to obfuscator):
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b53f7d869e8b67
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/e...is/1383847708/

Use this at your own risk!
Cod Ghosts Stats Changer By ShockwaveHF_mpgh.net.rar296 KB · 203 downloads 7/47 malicious
Virusscan didn't match(and you need 2 on top of that), use video and image tags next time.
//Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Virusscan didn't match(and you need 2 on top of that), use video and image tags next time.
//Approved.
I couldn't use image/video tags due to restrictions on my account considering I am new here. Otherwise thanks for fixing my post and approving the thread. c:
Thanks alot.
is it safe tho?
Quote Originally Posted by elik459 View Post
Thanks alot.
is it safe tho?
yes and no use it at your own risk as its stated above
Quote Originally Posted by elik459 View Post
Thanks alot.
is it safe tho?
Well I haven't been banned yet and I have used it (seen in the video) but of course use it at your own risk.
awesome post. i forgot i had auto-update enabled and i have 3.2.625475 and this did not work for me, unless i am supposed to follow certain steps. i wonder if i can remove this patch. otherwise if i remove and reinstall Ghosts it will come with latest built i think.
doesn't work with the new patch
Do i need cheat engine for this to work?
Quote Originally Posted by Roary View Post
Do i need cheat engine for this to work?
No you don't need CE for this to work, I will work on getting the addresses for the new patch.
Quote Originally Posted by ShockwaveHF View Post
No you don't need CE for this to work, I will work on getting the addresses for the new patch.
dude you are awesome. i am 29 yrs old, and paid 120 for this game, and dont have time to spend 80 hours to unlock all weapons. would be awesome to enjoy all features for the short amount of time i play.
Quote Originally Posted by ShockwaveHF View Post
No you don't need CE for this to work, I will work on getting the addresses for the new patch.
Thanks how long do you reckon it will take?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us