New Combat Arms Map?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
New Combat Arms Map?
I Was Looking Around C.A. Website And I Found This Image (Weekly Screen Shots). I Don't Recognize This Place, So I'm Guessing It's A New Map They Haven't Opened To The Public Yet (Maybe After Patch).

Maybe Besides The New Guns There Will Be A New Map!





The back looks sorta like power surge, maybe they added a little bit more land to P.S. cause of S & D is now available. Well see in like an hour!


CRAP: I messed up again 1st i posted this in general they said to move this to combat arms so i did but i did it for the wrong country!
this is not the EU version
Lol a minigun? Nexon are somewhat obssesed in making money..
Don't you just hate that because some people have the means to waste 20 Euros and some don't you have to get killed uber easily agains't NX weps? I mean some if not ALL weps in the NX thing is just WAYYYY overpower. Example: M32, Flamethrower, PP-19 MOD, Shiet mang srsly give us a bit we are at least playing your buggy coded unwelcomed game.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us