Getting a new monitor
So I'm going to be buying a new monitor is a few hours, and I would like some suggestions/person opinion. Atm I have the following monitors that are a possibilty of me buying.
Edit: This will be for gaming.
ASUS VE247H Black 23.6" 2ms Full HD HDMI LED BackLight LCD Monitor
ASUS VE247H Black 23.6" Full HD HDMI LCD Monitor w/Speakers - Newegg.com
Acer S231HLBbid Black 23" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor
Newegg.com - Acer S231HLBbid Black 23" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 100,000,000:1 (1,000:1)
If you'd like to recommend me something here are the requirements I have:
Under $190
At least 23"
Would prefer it to be glossy
Able to provide nice crisp images
DVI/HDMI
I chose to post this in general so I could get more opinions and recommendations within the time, i will request to close this via skype so there won't be any spam.![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Edit: This will be for gaming.
ASUS VE247H Black 23.6" 2ms Full HD HDMI LED BackLight LCD Monitor
ASUS VE247H Black 23.6" Full HD HDMI LCD Monitor w/Speakers - Newegg.com
Acer S231HLBbid Black 23" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor
Newegg.com - Acer S231HLBbid Black 23" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 100,000,000:1 (1,000:1)
If you'd like to recommend me something here are the requirements I have:
Under $190
At least 23"
Would prefer it to be glossy
Able to provide nice crisp images
DVI/HDMI
I chose to post this in general so I could get more opinions and recommendations within the time, i will request to close this via skype so there won't be any spam.
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)