Combat Arms Maps?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Maps?
I Was Looking Around C.A. Website And I Found This Image (Weekly Screen Shots). I Don't Recognize This Place, So I'm Guessing It's A New Map They Haven't Opened To The Public Yet (Maybe After Patch).

Maybe Besides The New Guns There Will Be A New Map!





The back looks sorta like power surge, maybe they added a little bit more land to P.S. cause of S & D is now available. Well see in like an hour!

Thank Me!
Yeah I do think its power surge map, I read somewhere taht they changed the map a little bit for the SnD
yea it is power surge i wonder if it will change for elminaton too cause that looks pretty sick

it kinda looks 2d?
Cooll
its very good ]

is big or small map ?

What
Yeah I do think its power surge map, I read somewhere taht they changed the map a little bit for the SnD
__________________
ARCHIEVEMENTS
DONE NOT DONE
[]Get 100 posts
[]Get 350 posts
[]Get 800 posts
[]Get 1337 posts
[]Start a fail thread
[]Write a useful thread
[]Banned once from mpgh
[]Have a thread sticky
[]Hack more than 1 month in Combat Arms
[]Uninstall/Reinstall completely Combat Arms (5 times+)
[]Receive/Buy/Pocess NX cash
[]Get 100 thanks
[]Get 300 thanks
[]Get 500 thanks
[]Beat Obama on CA
Or that could be the new way two tower's is for quartine mode i could be right 5k nx if im right any1?
thats sic k BIACH!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooo nice
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us