DetectedTrainer V2.0 Work For MAT CIB ( Wind 8 Only )

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by jokimoto View Post
Not my trainer detected but the code u use is detected
Can give/teach me bypass....
I dont understand what it can do. can you just tell what hack that that things can do
Quote Originally Posted by budaklama View Post
Mate, I'm using Window 8 | 64-Bit.
I opened it and type ' MAT ' in the process , but when I pressed START , it keep saying UNHANDLE EXCEPTION bla bla bla.
What should I do?
Thanks
1 : At Process write MAT
2 : At Address write &HAdress Example = &H10A41G
Dont Deleat &H .

u can use this code = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/324-missio...1-6-405-a.html .
I tried and those code didn't work :/
It actually work but autoclose after 2 seconds
Do you have new code? Thanks

@jokimoto
This hack will be autoclose when you doesn't bypass it. So, you must bypass
Quote Originally Posted by jokimoto View Post
Tutorial
Code:
1 : Open your Game .
2 : Open my Trainer
3 : See my Video
Video :


Jotti Scan
GarysHood Scan

Creadits

Jokimoto ( Apple Hacker ) - Maker
Bux Kai Zhe - Idea

Codex+ - Code
Only Windows 8 work !
Can use with some simply code... like ghostbox wallhack
other code is not stable need
Bypass or MAT autoclose
Thanks very muchhh
can i know this trainer make from wat ? c++ ?
does this hack is working now ????
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?