WTBNexon Revoke Methods

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Nexon Revoke Methods
I'm willing to purchase Revoke Methods that are actually 'Working'.
Must be working for CA NA, Not willing to pay a lot.
Send me a PM or leave your skype.
OMM or You go first.
Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_ View Post
I'm willing to purchase Revoke Methods that are actually 'Working'.
Must be working for CA NA, Not willing to pay a lot.
Send me a PM or leave your skype.
OMM or You go first.

FreeMarket's Method worked, I have no idea what your on about at this point.
Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post

FreeMarket's Method worked, I have no idea what your on about at this point.
Didn't work for me, & I find it useless..
And if I would like to give it another try.. He took off the video.
Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_ View Post
Didn't work for me, & I find it useless..
And if I would like to give it another try.. He took off the video.
Either way you admitted to scamming FreeMarket... By revoking...
Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post
Either way you admitted to scamming FreeMarket... By revoking...
He has 17 hours until he's banned for scamming unless he cancels the chargeback. If he does cancel the chargeback he'll still be blacklisted for scamming. Either way he shouldn't be trading @Symmetrical @YellowFever
Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post
Either way you admitted to scamming FreeMarket... By revoking...
What is he talking about? Nobody revoked anything r u 0k?
He tried to get cancel revoke off me. Too bad I told him to give payment first and he backed down.
Paralyze Jr. is right.
He's just trying to get all methods to then scam people. He will certainly chargeback the money after acquiring them.
@FreeMarketGuy if you can show me how it fully works, then I'll cancel the chargeback.
I've done what the video said and I wasn't able to get it working. You deleted me from skype and removed the video, That wont help.
@edwardjiang You don't even have me on skype, You never accepted me?
Lmao, I went first with @freeMarkeyGuy and wouldn't mind going first with you.
Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_ View Post
@FreeMarketGuy if you can show me how it fully works, then I'll cancel the chargeback.
I've done what the video said and I wasn't able to get it working. You deleted me from skype and removed the video, That wont help.
@edwardjiang You don't even have me on skype, You never accepted me?
Lmao, I went first with @freeMarkeyGuy and wouldn't mind going first with you.
@Invisible_ Good luck with that. I'd rather get banned than showing you again. Obviously now you're acting as if you were the good person in this story.
I am far from stupid. Nice try though.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
@Invisible_ Good luck with that. I'd rather get banned than showing you again. Obviously now you're acting as if you were the good person in this story.
I am far from stupid. Nice try though.
@Symmetrical Seller has refused to provide support, therefore, chargeback wont be canceled.
People are pretty stupid, I purchased methods before without a problem that were actually 'working'.
The fact that this method wasn't working for me caused me to do a chargeback. Since 08' I wasn't once in the Scammer Grave.
We need an experienced MM @Ravallo You'll be missed.
@Invisible_ tbh FreeMarketGuy would not scam someone for 12 dollars. he's been on mpgh for a while and hes well trusted. @Symmetrical Please take action against Invisible_ for chargeback against FreeMarketGuy. FreeMarketGuy did the correct thing to take away the video from people who are just going to scam on mpgh.

And for anyone else trying to sell to him... do not please he is just trying to scam.
@awesomeness29 Who is accusing him of scamming? All these idiots jump into the conversation without knowing.
I just simply said his method didn't work for me, and we also have a thread in 'Scammer Grave' you're late, gtfo.
@Invisible_ Well good hopefully you do get IP banned for chargeback. And i will support who i know is truly honest here, at least someone like FreeMarketGuy and i 100% guarantee u after u know those methods u will just scam here.
How am I scamming, I never even argued about going first, ask @FreeMarketGuy
He seems trusted to the community, therefore, decided to go first.
Although, the method wasn't working for me and he decided not to help with it?
What do I do, lose money and receive nothing useful? I've purchased many stuff here on MPGH since O8'
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us