KF Hack (1056) By PreDok

Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
KF Hack (1056) By PreDok
For those who are unable to compile the source code, I have done it for you. (Works in Multiplayer mode)

Requirements:
DLL Injector


VirusScans:

www(.)virustotal(.)com/en/file/d36f2aacabca9e777a7360fa2dc368489c14fd15c9578a84e6 17082082487db8/analysis/
r(.)virscan(.)org/report/ffab44e8df0b2efcf26e100b60aeedaf.html

Screenshot is below.

Credits:
Predok - Creator
oLaudix from UC - Updated source code
Tylerd86 - Complier
KFSystemBot (1056)_mpgh.net.zip20 KB · 1,593 downloads 1/52 malicious
KillingFloor 2013-11-09 14-45-47-439.jpg142 KB · 952 downloads
WOAH! FINALLY, nice.
Damn you beat me to it was making my thread to post it lol
Lol. It look nicer if I could post URLs
OMG waiting for this for such a long time now! thanks!
Have not tested it out in multiplayer yet, but I have in solo player and I can confirm that it works!
What injector do you use? My game crashes when i inject it with Extreme Injector ._.
Quote Originally Posted by metalfran091 View Post
What injector do you use? My game crashes when i inject it with Extreme Injector ._.
try change your seetings to Standard Injection.
Ok Nvm, I've tested it on multiplayer mode, and it works fine, enjoy it!!
Yeah. Works in Mutiplayer mode, no problem. Played 3 rounds Online.
Is DLL Injector the same as Extreme Injector? What type of injectors are you guys using? Winject and Faith don't work for me...
I use Winject. Works perfectly fine for me, no problems yet.
That's weird. I'm sure I'm doing this right. All I do is open up Winject, put in the file that's downloaded from this thread, choose "KillingFloor.exe" as the application to inject it in and go right? But no menu pops up in-game or there's nothing I can press that can make that happen.
Hitting the "Insert" key opens the in-game menu
Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us