QuestionCrossfire-EU Patched the normal DLLMain and CreateThread

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire-EU Patched the normal DLLMain and CreateThread
Crossfire-EU Patched the normal DLLMain and CreateThread

I found a other DDLMain and the MessageBox poped-up but the Createthread don'`t work or give XTrap


Do you have a Other methode to make hacks in crossfire-eu
beginthreadex
go on MSDN and see what can you do with Calling You Thread in DLLMain (Create Your Thread)
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
beginthreadex
go on MSDN and see what can you do with Calling You Thread in DLLMain (Create Your Thread)
What about hooking our Dll ?
I mean, search something that always repeating in Cf, and the put a jump to the end that points to your Dll...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


What about hooking our Dll ?
I mean, search something that always repeating in Cf, and the put a jump to the end that points to your Dll...
good idea but it looks long
BTW i still use creathread in NA with new xtrap and it's working
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
good idea but it looks long
BTW i still use creathread in NA with new xtrap and it's working
I still use C# to create hacks and its detected on Eu O.o
Good idee where should i search in CShell.dll or crossfire.exe ?
I use C# too but its not dedected my hack is working on all Crossfire Version without XTrap + Menu (C#) ....
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
I use C# too but its not dedected my hack is working on all Crossfire Version without XTrap + Menu (C#) ....
Let me guess: 100% the same code i posted -_-
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Let me guess: 100% the same code i posted -_-
If you mean here my C# Public Hack :



and here my C# VIP Hack :



Are you sure that this is yours
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
If you mean here my C# Public Hack :



and here my C# VIP Hack :



Are you sure that this is yours
Its want to be D3D ?
I'm pretty curious how you made it in C#...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Its want to be D3D ?
I'm pretty curious how you made it in C#...

Its not D3D its WindowsForm i used your Base i delete all (Not the Form) and made my own Menu (Form) like D3D One very easy and i added much features like Teleport e.t.c
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
Its not D3D its WindowsForm i used your Base i delete all (Not the Form) and made my own Menu (Form) like D3D One very easy and i added much features like Teleport e.t.c
Ohh i see...
I still prefer Mouse-control menu, if you have so much feature, the hotkey menu is pretty slow...
Aaaaand I got it all working. CreateThread on EU and NA
@rabir007 try to pack your dll
someone told me this and i am using it on Na-Eu-Sea and working
Hmm can any one show a detected base or anything like that made in C#? I am interested on how it would be.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?