Weapons Values, searching for Machine Gun

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Weapons Values, searching for Machine Gun
Hello there! I have a one idea - anyone tried to search Machine Gun Value to make it a primary weapon for loadout. I mean a machine gun, which you can get in care package of Support killstreak list. Any suggestions? And also we should make a Weapon Values List I think.
This value should be from 1-29, or 73-89.
I found a minigun at 69. It goes in your loadout but does not work in game
Thanks mate, and how could I miss it Yes, he is not appearing in game I think because it should use a "buit-in" perk. Or maybe several perks. Lets try to find out
Chaingun is a Weapon, not a killstreak, so it should work in game. Hmmmm...what perks could it use?
GOT IT!!! A Playable Minigun Release!

To choose a minigun as primary weapon in loadout, use a value of 69 for Weapon Adress, and 15 Value for both attachments. And you can play with minigun!
Yeah i've view a retard with minigun in my game zZ he have killed me 5+ time.. xD.

With name : RaZoR !
Quote Originally Posted by nectum93 View Post
Yeah i've view a retard with minigun in my game zZ he have killed me 5+ time.. xD.

With name : RaZoR !
Really?)) Hey mate, its only a coincidence you know) So, what was your nickname in game?
A good weapon, right?
Somehow running around with a chaingun is completely normal, with a teammate who is aimbotting. aimbotter gets all the heat, no one says a word to me :|
Quote Originally Posted by Cold designer View Post
Somehow running around with a chaingun is completely normal, with a teammate who is aimbotting. aimbotter gets all the heat, no one says a word to me :|
Actually I have never used an aimbot. I don't like it. Its if only for kidding for a half of a hour or so, but if you want to play for hours I prefer to raise level by myself with...some advantages such as all perks and..chaingun))
I can't use it in-game...
How would i change the class weapon to a minigun?
How to i get the chaingun/minigun??
download the ultimate list and cheat engine.

value of 69 for Weapon Adress, and 15 Value for both attachments.

but it doesn't show in-game for me.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?