How to make a game trainer from CE scripts

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How to make a game trainer from CE scripts
I was wondering how I could make a Call of Duty ghosts trainer from Cheat engine scripts? I am pretty much clueless on what I need to do/use.

Any help of any sorts is greatly appreciated.
Never actually done it, but poking around in CE I found...



Which brings up the gui editor



Adding a couple controls - and looking at the 'events' they support.



Adding code to a specific event


But I can't figure out how to save it as an executable --> The form designer "File" menu will let you save the form, but doesn't create an executable. The main CE File-> Save will let you create an exe, though I'm not sure about the options it has / my executable wouldn't run. Without actually reading a proper tut., maybe this will give you a some ideas.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Never actually done it, but poking around in CE I found...



Which brings up the gui editor



Adding a couple controls - and looking at the 'events' they support.



Adding code to a specific event


But I can't figure out how to save it as an executable --> The form designer "File" menu will let you save the form, but doesn't create an executable. The main CE File-> Save will let you create an exe, though I'm not sure about the options it has / my executable wouldn't run. Without actually reading a proper tut., maybe this will give you a some ideas.
Extremely detailed, helpful and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?