HelpLogging in

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Logging in
If I type in my email and password, it just says invalid credentials, but I can login to the website.
Help please
Quote Originally Posted by glw121212 View Post
If I type in my email and password, it just says invalid credentials, but I can login to the website.
Help please
You mean the launcher I guess?
Hmm have you tried logging in using the username and not the email address?
I migrated the account so I have to login using the email.
Quote Originally Posted by glw121212 View Post
I migrated the account so I have to login using the email.
Is this the first time you encountered this problem?
This exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I just deleted my .minecraft and reinstalled it. Worked fine after that.
it because you have had too many failed login attempts and your IP is now locked out of the launcher login server for 3 hours
Quote Originally Posted by rustymonster2000 View Post
it because you have had too many failed login attempts and your IP is now locked out of the launcher login server for 3 hours
Yep, too many failed login attempts. :/
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us