Cracked Minecraft(Modded)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cracked Minecraft(Modded)
I remember playing with my friends on a minecraft server that had all the plugins and mods like too many items, there were weapons, furniture, etc.
Does anyone know a launcher or how I can play it again?

I also would love, if anyone could post link where i can get cracked minecraft.
Pretty much I need help with putting mods on bukkit server. Im interested in like too many items mod, some furniture mods, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by -Blood- View Post
Pretty much I need help with putting mods on bukkit server. Im interested in like too many items mod, some furniture mods, etc.
Investing into a paid server can always help with that.
They can help with setting it all up, plugin management etc.
Mods and such you say? You mean like FeedTheBeast's launcher?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us