★[HOT!]★ Creative Money! [Whitehat!][Unsaturated!]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
★[HOT!]★ Creative Money! [Whitehat!][Unsaturated!]

Price:
$15 (Get 1$ off if you share the product on Social Media!)

Affiliate Program:
Make $5 for every sale you generate!

Contact Info:
Skype: BlueShiftXD




High Ranking Members of MPGH:

Please contact me to receive a vouch copy to review for this thread.




Vouches:

 
Vouches
None At The Moment.
I will be glad to take the vouch copy if you deem me qualified enough.

More information on my vouches can be found HERE

Skype: arkaniumlion if interested
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
I will be glad to take the vouch copy if you deem me qualified enough.

More information on my vouches can be found HERE

Skype: arkaniumlion if interested
Your vouching service doesn't explain anything except that you are a vouch copy whore with a large folder made for ebooks only.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

Your vouching service doesn't explain anything except that you are a vouch copy whore with a large folder made for ebooks only.
Burn!
haha lolz i will see voch copy afta scrolin down den i wil probs buy hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

Your vouching service doesn't explain anything except that you are a vouch copy whore with a large folder made for ebooks only.
ohai you are back

#Lightning4VouchBan
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post


ohai you are back

#Lightning4VouchBan
@Transfixed Gives honest and good reviews that explain the general idea of the e-book and he does it as a service. On one hand, obviously it'll seem like he's trying to whore all the ebooks for free but he gives good reviews so I think it makes up for the whore part.

On the other hand you @Lightning are an illiterate dumbass whore that was begging everyone for ebooks then complaining when someone said your grammar was wrong in the vouch copy itself. Are we supposed to believe that you're a credible source if your grammar is absolute shit and you say their ebook has 10/10 grammar? Please stop talking in this section, thank you - Love Unicow
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
@Transfixed Gives honest and good reviews that explain the general idea of the e-book and he does it as a service. On one hand, obviously it'll seem like he's trying to whore all the ebooks for free but he gives good reviews so I think it makes up for the whore part.

On the other hand you @Lightning are an illiterate dumbass whore that was begging everyone for ebooks then complaining when someone said your grammar was wrong in the vouch copy itself. Are we supposed to believe that you're a credible source if your grammar is absolute shit and you say their ebook has 10/10 grammar? Please stop talking in this section, thank you - Love Unicow
You are an idiot who doesn't know shit and i don't even take vouch copies now and i don't beg for them
also @Transfixed please don't be that badass
vouch copy whore with a 1 GB ebooks folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


You are an idiot who doesn't know shit and i don't even take vouch copies now and i don't beg for them
also @Transfixed please don't be that badass
vouch copy whore with a 1 GB ebooks folder.
I'm the idiot that doesn't know shit... Please, reread and check your grammar. Ty
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
I'm the idiot that doesn't know shit
My job here is done. Ty
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


You are an idiot who doesn't know shit and i don't even take vouch copies now and i don't beg for them
also @Transfixed please don't be that badass
vouch copy whore with a 1 GB ebooks folder.
You just jelleh >.>
I now have vouches, add me on Skype to see them since they're from another website.
Here's one of them.
Quality 9/10

The quality of this ebook was good. Not a complicated method but it is well explained. It is easy to do an follow.

Ease of Use 9/10

To be honest you would have to be pretty dumb to not be able to use this! It could not be more simple! I would recommend this ebook if you want a almost sure fire way to make great money!

Layout 7/10

The layout was not the nicest looking, it is just a rich text document but it was not bad looking either. It was neutral.

Grammar 9.5/10

I did not notice any grammar mistakes be it big or small.

Originality 8.5/10

The method the author uses is not the first of its kind I do not think but it is not well known and should make you good money.

Overall 8.4/10

I would buy this method if you want a great way to make money that will not dry out as this method can be applied to anything! Nice ebook! GLWS!
I could review your ebook and write a proper and honest review about it

Editops sorry i was one minute late and didnt see the previous post ignore it
Quote Originally Posted by ToNiC24 View Post
I could review your ebook and write a proper and honest review about it

Editops sorry i was one minute late and didnt see the previous post ignore it
That's cool You can still make money from this eBook without buying it.
You can add me on Skype and I'll give you a Job. You help me make sales and I'll give you 33%(~$5).
Your payment will be sent over PayPal, instantly from Sellfy.
Quote Originally Posted by theznkteevee View Post
That's cool You can still make money from this eBook without buying it.
You can add me on Skype and I'll give you a Job. You help me make sales and I'll give you 33%(~$5).
Your payment will be sent over PayPal, instantly from Sellfy.
Really? Could you do that for me as well? Add me on Skype: HeartHeartHeartMPGH.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?