ArtThrowin' it away.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Throwin' it away.
Made this a while back for someone, but they didnt like it. First one to ask for it gets it.

THIS IS A GIVEAWAY. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR CRITICISM.

I like it.
But to be honest te render looks like it depicts a giant girl sitting next to a school for humans.
And the only downside despite that render background interaction is the text, which would be better to not be there at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I like it.
But to be honest te render looks like it depicts a giant girl sitting next to a school for humans.
And the only downside despite that render background interaction is the text, which would be better to not be there at all.
If I wanted critique I'd submit my work to a museum. I'm giving it away, not asking you to rate it. The text is there so that not ANYONE can take the signature but only the person I give it to. Tell me, are you 14 or do you have ADHD? Or maybe its both.
Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
If I wanted critique I'd submit my work to a museum. I'm giving it away, not asking you to rate it. The text is there so that not ANYONE can take the signature but only the person I give it to. Tell me, are you 14 or do you have ADHD? Or maybe its both.
Here's the fair warning: this is a section where people are constantly trying to improve, which in turn makes critique a standard procedure. If you don't want critique, expressly say so, otherwise you'll get it. That's just how it works here.

Relax.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


Here's the fair warning: this is a section where people are constantly trying to improve, which in turn makes critique a standard procedure. If you don't want critique, expressly say so, otherwise you'll get it. That's just how it works here.

Relax.
I'll remember that for the next time, I'm just not fond of this particular user.
Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
I'll remember that for the next time, I'm just not fond of this particular user.
Well, sorry then. Mind explaining it, because I think I didnt do anything to harm you or your sigs.
Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
If I wanted critique I'd submit my work to a museum. I'm giving it away, not asking you to rate it. The text is there so that not ANYONE can take the signature but only the person I give it to. Tell me, are you 14 or do you have ADHD? Or maybe its both.
Sorry but I could remove that text and still make the picture the way it was Not trying to be mean or anything but I would put a bigger water mark type thing next time. great job, I like it
I really do like the pic I think it's well done but i'm not into that style. I'm sure there are people who do, though and will want it. But I think you should make a new thread with a Giveaway title which will attract more viewers. Also, a lot of the people in this section take their art very seriously and tend to critique without meaning to. So don't take it personally, nobody is trying to flame you.
Damn, that's hot.
Can someone close the thread? It has been made clear no one wants the picture, everyone continues to criticize even after I specified I don't want criticism, and no one has even so much as made reference to the fact that it is being given away. Anyone who posts in this thread is only doing so to increase their post count. Lock the thread.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?