PatchedFree Origin Games

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Free Origin Games
Hello guys,

This is my first post on this forum and I will show you how to get any Origin game you want! When you see tut*.png go to attachments and opet the right picture.

Things that are required are :

-Adobe Dreamweaver (Any version, I am using CS5.5)
-Original CD key of game you want to get
-Basic skill in lying and DW
-Amazon account with 1 bought item


To start of you will go to your Amazon account -> Order History and save the page as .html document.

tut1.png

After downloading Order page proceed to your e-mail and download the e-mail with that order.

tut2.png

Now what you want to do is get a original key for the game.
I am using this one for Battlefield 3 : HRR9-VXGH-5BX2-E2T9-C5P6

Open you Dreamweaver and open Order and e-mail .html files.

That should look something like this :

tut3.png


Now what you want to do is edit date,cost,game title,picture...
After editing it should look like this :

tut4.png

I used 11th November (Today) as date for tutorial and current price of BF3 on amazon.


Now you want to adjust your mail .html file to look like your order page. On email page you will have to unzoom (Ctrl + scroll down) to get full page.

I included full and zoomed it page :
tut5.png

tut6.png



After taking screenshots of both created pages you want to go ahead and contact EA Games support via Live Chat. Go with this story : "Hello [insert name] I bought Battlefield 3 from Amazon and my key is invalid. Can you help me with that?"

They will ask you for your info (Full name, e-mail, birth date, etc.) give them all correct info.
They will give you your ticket number and you have to go to your cases on EA help site and attach both screenshots to the case.

Return to live chat and you will recieve code or it will be added to your account.


Hope you get it


Credits : Me (I am experiment, don't be confused.)
Is a scamming tut allowed here?
Quote Originally Posted by Brian Moser View Post
Is a scamming tut allowed here?
It's called Social Engineering (SE), and it's allowed here somehow
EDIT : @iHackOrigin maybe just provide us with the .HTML file that you've used
Got BF3 Premium now.

Easiest and fastest way.
nah, doesnt work, they usualy tell you "Please contact Amoazon(Best Buy, GameStop...)as we dont provide replacement codes."
Here you go what they said, i tried 2 times both times same answer:

I'm sorry for that. But what I could suggest you is to contact Amazon.co.uk and ask for a replacement key.

Since it's purchased from another site. We could not provide full support for it.
Cool method, might try it soon.
Gonna Try it. Hopefully it works
Anyone tried to get bf4 yet? Of course you have. Anybody get it to work? If so, I'll try it.
aint working they said to contact amazon
It wont work, trust me.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us