Do PC players get access to the map FreeFall?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Do PC players get access to the map FreeFall?
I've never seen it in rotation, was it a console only map or am I just unlucky?

Is this available on PC at all for all players or only some?
you have to select the game mode Mosphit to be able to play Free Fall.
Quote Originally Posted by gravzy View Post
I've never seen it in rotation, was it a console only map or am I just unlucky?

Is this available on PC at all for all players or only some?
You need to play the Ghosts Moshpit in the standard playlist... It's like Nuketown in BO2, at some point the only way to play it was to be in the Moshpit playlist
Played the map in Infection. Didn't even preorder. Derpa derp.
I didn't preorder and still got it. Usually they still sell the pre-order copies after release that have bonus maps in them.
Pretty sure you need the Pre-Order Version of COD: Ghosts, (doesn't mean you need to pre-order it) to get Freefall, got a pre-order CD version of it so yeah...
They might throw it into regular rotation in the future, but if you do a private match and look at the 'Bonus Maps', you should see it there. I do believe they have a lobby that's 24/7 Freefall if you want to play that one map. It would be nice to see a pre-order incentive added to a regular map rotation, but you know how that goes
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?