Trade bot ?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Trade bot ?
Hey, I've recently been looking for a trade bot everywhere but I can't find one for 1.7.4 Do you guys know any tradebots out there ?

And if not could someone make one ?
Quote Originally Posted by MortalShadow View Post
Hey, I've recently been looking for a trade bot everywhere but I can't find one for 1.7.4 Do you guys know any tradebots out there ?

And if not could someone make one ?
There is no trading bot that is public at the moment. You'll just have to wait and see if anyone is willing to make one from scratch or wait and see if Botmaker will release his again. (Un-sure at this point if he will with the project he's working on)

Jake
I understand you all want a trading bot, auto loot bot, unfortunately am not releasing the source code because, I like to remain in control of the 6 months I spent learning, working, understanding rotmg packets, it was really hard work for my mind to learn and program everything I did, so yeah please respect my decision, also I don’t plan to come back to rotmg. sure someone here will make one for you all.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?