master131's Ghosts RAM/GPU Fix v1.3

Posts 76–90 of 113 · Page 6 of 8
Sry dosen't seem to work... nice try tho keep it up!
I keep getting "fatal error: steam must be running" every time i try to run it.
Quote Originally Posted by vanitasp View Post
I keep getting "fatal error: steam must be running" every time i try to run it.
Did you start Steam and fixer as admin ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Yes, why not ?
Let me ask another question
This is a launcher program and that FOV changer is a launcher program, too. So, how can i combine this two launchers and play the game?
Quote Originally Posted by redalert-3 View Post
Let me ask another question
This is a launcher program and that FOV changer is a launcher program, too. So, how can i combine this two launchers and play the game?
I don't think you can combine both of them..
Use some other FOV tool.
Quote Originally Posted by redalert-3 View Post
Let me ask another question
This is a launcher program and that FOV changer is a launcher program, too. So, how can i combine this two launchers and play the game?
Well you can't "combine" the two launchers as it is a .exe. Just have your FoV changer open and launch the game. It doesn't matter how the game is booted, as long as the process name remains the same .
Quote Originally Posted by FungoTheMaster View Post
Sorry, but the game doesn't work yet ... it says UNABLE TO CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVICES... but I haven't the steam006's RamFix ... can you help me? I tried in every way... I'm desperate, I don't wan't to spent for anything 60€

PS: I'm Italian, sorry for my mistakes in English grammar
Well, if it says unable to connect to online services that means that it has something to do with your network, not your RAM. Please preform some troubleshooting on your network connection. (Perhaps connection TCP and UDP ports are being blocked? Turn off firewall? Port forward?)
from were you put it in your steam folder send the icon to ur desctop then right clic and run as admin select number 2 for multi now wen i start it it crashes the first time just right clic again run as admin select number 2 for multy and it works make sure you have steam open
will steam pick it up as a hack ??
Quote Originally Posted by am new here View Post
will steam pick it up as a hack ??
Steam doesn't pick anything as hack, only VAC or their anticheat can..
VAC isn't present in Ghosts, but we don't know would LAC pick it as hack..
May have just got patched.... Ghosts stoped responding when launching..
It says DirectX error. But why do i need a DirectX11 Card if Fix makes the game think that you have HD5800?
Have you done everything to make this undetected? I've read so many posts that there's no anti-cheat (AC) program in ghosts. Is it true? If not, then what's the chance of gettin' banned?
Quote Originally Posted by odil12345 View Post
Have you done everything to make this undetected? I've read so many posts that there's no anti-cheat (AC) program in ghosts. Is it true? If not, then what's the chance of gettin' banned?
VAC isn't enabled on the game, don't think it would be detected. Anyways use at your own risk .

P.S there is an anti-cheat system in Ghosts, just a really weak one in my opinion
Dude... I have a problem. It say cannot use HD5800 because minimum HD 5870 can u change to Radeon AMD HD 6000?
Posts 76–90 of 113 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?