ExclamationOutdatedAVA Public Hack v1.0 | Super Weapons [ 3 Bullets ]

Posts 91–105 of 164 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by avagameman View Post
Korea AVA NUM 01 buttons not working
Win XP SP3

Please, somebody!
You cant use this hack for korea AVA , it only work for UAVA Hosted by Aeria Games !!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by trmert855 View Post
fake... /10char
It's not fake... and it works ok if you use my tutorial and "OPEN PROCESS HACKER AS ADMINISTRATOR"
Hello Neox. I dont think your hack works anymore.. (not for me)
Quote Originally Posted by Tobias2307 View Post
Hello Neox. I dont think your hack works anymore.. (not for me)
and i think you talk Garbage , the Hack works Perfectly just follow the steps and look the tutorial from @Riddick or ChromeBoy
Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
oh damn well thanks anyway
lol nice signature bro
Quote Originally Posted by xdeagle24 View Post
hey i think i got from 4 or 5 ppl report .. will i get bann ? how the Gm's are seeing i have 3bullets .. i dont wanna be banned omg :S
Welcome 2 AVA i've been banned 30 times brother
do u think will i get bann ? because of reports ? if i dont use it anymore .. how is working report job i dont know..
Quote Originally Posted by xdeagle24 View Post
do u think will i get bann ? because of reports ? if i dont use it anymore .. how is working report job i dont know..
idk, but im not responsible
ofc its not ur mistake dude im just wondering about should not i use anymore or nothing will be happen.
Works great on my PC: Windows 7 x64 bit.
Note: this doesn't work on x32 bit versions.
anybody can explain about bans .if we has reported sure we will be banned ? if no screen sheet , no video .. whats the point of reports please if some1 knows explain me .just send me mail .. im sory because of im asking irrelevant thing.. and for the hack is working %100 and perfect u can kill 3v1 without problem perfect man !
Doesn't work for me pressed numpad 1 and nothing happens not even noise plus xhunter1 is disabled
Quote Originally Posted by Twistee View Post
Doesn't work for me pressed numpad 1 and nothing happens not even noise plus xhunter1 is disabled
Make sure num lock is turned on and shoot a wall and look to see if there's 3 bullet marks
process hacker ???
Hey, I did everything in the tutorial, and it worked fine, but when I got in the game, I pressed numpad one, followed by a beep(which im guessing it tells me that it's on) and I was in infected and i shot...nothing, it was like I played normally, I tried all classes, same thing. Help?
Posts 91–105 of 164 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?