YOU GUYS SHOULD PLAY CORTEX COMMAND

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
YOU GUYS SHOULD PLAY CORTEX COMMAND

ITS PRETTY FUN
(I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHERE TO GET IT (COUGH THE PIRATE BAY))
I'll download this for my little sister to play.
I could play this..... if I was high
This is more epic then runescape..
So maybe somebody will play it?
i still play runescape every once inwhile
Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post
hahah wtf gay game :s
just like ur shoes hehe
Quote Originally Posted by fabzz View Post
just like ur shoes hehe
fabz stfu, just because your face is fucked. o.o

brb dinner
Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post
fabz stfu, just because your face is fucked. o.o

brb dinner
I THOUGHT MY DICK FILLED YOU UP
Quote Originally Posted by fabzz View Post
just like ur shoes hehe
Owned lulz.
Quote Originally Posted by fabzz View Post
I THOUGHT MY DICK FILLED YOU UP
you dont have a dick, remember?

anyways, im back.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us