WTSRP METHOD - GUIDE

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
RP METHOD - GUIDE
Price : 10 USD
Skype: Martix.bho
Vouch :
Info: This is a 100% work method for more information add me on skype
You don`t need to go away from your pc.
Requirements:
PayPal account
Vouch: I NEED SOME VOUCH
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


This method probably makes Riot hide in a corner. Vouch!
Quote Originally Posted by lamapuccioso View Post
Price : 10 USD
Skype: Martix.bho
Vouch :
Info: This is a 100% work method for more information add me on skype
You don`t need to go away from your pc.
Requirements:
PayPal account
Vouch: I NEED SOME VOUCH
This method probably makes Riot hide in a corner. Vouch!
This method has been leaked on about 100 forums, it's obvious if you need paypal. All you do is charge back and they don't look at the disputes, then when they looked through the claims they ban your account.
Quote Originally Posted by TumblrFTW View Post
This method has been leaked on about 100 forums, it's obvious if you need paypal. All you do is charge back and they don't look at the disputes, then when they looked through the claims they ban your account.
In the guide there is a method to dont get banned
can i vouche?

sono italiano anche io mi dai una copia?
Quote Originally Posted by Mollic_TM View Post
can i vouche?

sono italiano anche io mi dai una copia?
Add me on skype
can i have vouche please?
Quote Originally Posted by lamapuccioso View Post
Price : 10 USD
Skype: Martix.bho
Vouch :
Info: This is a 100% work method for more information add me on skype
You don`t need to go away from your pc.
Requirements:
PayPal account
Vouch: I NEED SOME VOUCH
I will vouch you and review your ebook
* Full review with details
* rating system 1/10

Let me know if u interested
vouch copy?
good guide should work good
Can i get a copy? I'll vouch for you afterwards
Skype's @Johnrawrzz
Quote Originally Posted by Johnrawrzz View Post
Can i get a copy? I'll vouch for you afterwards
Skype's @Johnrawrzz
I add you on skype
This is a great, if well known, method. It won't work very well in NA though, as Riot now tracks Gifts.
I've seen this method plenty of times but it does work LOL. +1 Vouch
#edit, I did this before so I know you can't get banned easily.
Still giving away vouches? If so I would like one!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us