Render Model Mod

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Render Model Mod
hi

i did a mod to see the enemy behind the houses,grounds,rocks,...
this mod will help you at many situations
have fun



INSTALL:

Put the files to your WOT/res_mods folder and restart the game.

Files:
Render Model Mod
scripts/client/CameraNode.pyc
scripts/client/mods/__init__.pyc
scripts/client/mods/uragan_rendermodel.pyc

Keys:

NUM1 = ON/OFF

Virus scan:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...974f40c8de63e5

rendel_model_mod_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 483 downloads Clean
I would be appreciated if you can release a no/hide trees trainer, anyway, thanks
i know that i have low posts at this forum
but that is not a reason to give warnings, cause i publish a file


warning reason:
1. Release Has Outside Link = I cant create a thread with Outside Links (i have try it yesterday, dont work for me)
and the rar file has only this 3 listened files
2. Missing Screenshot, or has a Fake Screenshot = Screen was made by me, dunno what there is missing or fake
Love it man, I would say this is even more helpfull than the no three hack. One request though. I don´t know if this will work but having the render model being shown in multiple states, when behind soft cover, hardcover, etc. with a different color. Love it have a thanks!
Thanks!, Really usefull mod!
Thanks! Good one.
Just the mod I was looking for. Let's hope it works the way I suppose it does.
Is this undetected material as in can I get easily banned for using this?
Quote Originally Posted by asdahs21312 View Post
Is this undetected material as in can I get easily banned for using this?

if u want something undetected, leave this forum and go to Official WOT page

this is: MPGH = Multiplayer Game HACKING
Quote Originally Posted by uragan1987 View Post

if u want something undetected, leave this forum and go to Official WOT page

this is: MPGH = Multiplayer Game HACKING
I asked if it was undetected(IS IT DETECTED), also asked if I could get easily banned for using it. I never asked if I won't ever get banned or what the hell this forum is for, I know what I am asking.

As for my questions... A few days have passed by and there are other games that use model mods that are pretty much undetected forever or have a very low chance of detection.

Fucking idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by asdahs21312 View Post
I asked if it was undetected(IS IT DETECTED), also asked if I could get easily banned for using it. I never asked if I won't ever get banned or what the hell this forum is for, I know what I am asking.

As for my questions... A few days have passed by and there are other games that use model mods that are pretty much undetected forever or have a very low chance of detection.

Fucking idiot.
They can't detect anything because it's a mod and because it's on your computer and they have no access to it. If it were an executable file AND if they had a cheat detector program - only then they could detect it. The only way they could know you're using it is for you to show them a replay of using it which I don't believe you're so stupid to do. The bottom line is - you can use whatever mods you want and nobody will know what you have if you don't show screenshots/replays with these mods. If yo happen to find a mod which allows your bullets to go through solid matter you can use that one too and it can be explained with "game mechanics". I've seen such bullets and all the idiots on the official forum said it was "game mechanics". So, you can cheat however you want and WG won't give a sh*t about it.
Quote Originally Posted by rado84 View Post
They can't detect anything because it's a mod and because it's on your computer and they have no access to it. If it were an executable file AND if they had a cheat detector program - only then they could detect it. The only way they could know you're using it is for you to show them a replay of using it which I don't believe you're so stupid to do. The bottom line is - you can use whatever mods you want and nobody will know what you have if you don't show screenshots/replays with these mods. If yo happen to find a mod which allows your bullets to go through solid matter you can use that one too and it can be explained with "game mechanics". I've seen such bullets and all the idiots on the official forum said it was "game mechanics". So, you can cheat however you want and WG won't give a sh*t about it.
even if u send them the wotreplay file. they wont see it cause they run it on their client
But some games take screenshots of your screen. So that way it might be possible to be banned for this. (Punkbuster does this)



worldoftanks.eu user_agreement

2. Additional License Limitations
A. In whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Game; provided, however, that you may make one (1) copy of the Game Client and the Manuals for archival purposes only;
B. Use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the World of Tanks experience;
D. Use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, “mines”, or otherwise collects information from or through the Game or the Service, including without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM used by the Game to store information about a character or the game environment; provided, however, that WN may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third party user interfaces;
E. Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game Client in any way not expressly authorized by WN;
I think thats enough
If you use this mod, u will not accept this user agreement
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?