Well I've only seen a few titles off that list, still find it kinda amusing. And Rapeman actually spoke a lot, great VA though he should have an important role as a main character.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
Well I've only seen a few titles off that list, still find it kinda amusing. And Rapeman actually spoke a lot, great VA though he should have an important role as a main character.
Well VA's in japan are more plentiful and most of the mains are at the "idol" status. I wouldn't really trust him for a main position based on his credentials, but more or less he does a good job where he is anyway.
Though kill-la-kill has very few male characters right now.
Originally Posted by Empire
Well VA's in japan are more plentiful and most of the mains are at the "idol" status. I wouldn't really trust him for a main position based on his credentials, but more or less he does a good job where he is anyway.
Though kill-la-kill has very few male characters right now.
All hail Rie!
All hail Ginto... I mean Sugita!
And trust? Don't really know how anyone could trust a man who rapes women for justice
Regardless it would be hilarious to see him be a main VA in a hyped anime. Like for example if he was the VA for Eren (aot) or something.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
And trust? Don't really know how anyone could trust a man who rapes women for justice
Regardless it would be hilarious to see him be a main VA in a hyped anime. Like for example if he was the VA for Eren (aot) or something.
:/ Eh. I liked some of his roles but honestly its all dependent upon the character themselves. Hyped anime aren't generally placed with super-strong VA-cast or anything.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
All hail Rie!
And trust? Don't really know how anyone could trust a man who rapes women for justice
Regardless it would be hilarious to see him be a main VA in a hyped anime. Like for example if he was the VA for Eren (aot) or something.