[Release] AFK Bot. V1

PollDid this work?
35 votes
Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
[Release] AFK Bot. V1
VERSION 2 IS RELEASED. FIND IT HERE: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ml#post1098172

HELLO EVERYONE. This is more of a rushed release since I am going to move on to make a utility pack. Now this release contains the folowing:

It allows you to stop the program on the ESC button. (Hold it for 1 second and it should stop)

It has resolution detection which opens a door to many more add-ons which I will release in the future hack pack.

Sexy GUI.

Its file size has greatly increased to ~200 KB. Originally ~10KB. The added size was due to my lazyness on coding and in a attempt to not create any hangs or bugs.

You can't leach this bitches! It has my name all over it.

Changed shorcut to Alt+A

You can put an aimbot with it... (you sorta could b4 but this should make it get a little more kills (maybe)).

Now I hope you all enjoy this AFK Bot. It just does presses enter from being AFK. Please post any bugs here. I am aware it apear to be hanged when it is in AFK mode. (Due to my crappy coding).

I will put SS and Virustotal when it finishes so be patient.

Thank and Rep If this helped you XP



Wheee I hope I make the coding team (I think)

ScreenShot:


VirusTotal:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result


I forgot to mention that your in-game resolution can't be 1024x768 Due to the same resolution used while in-lobby. The resolution idea was from EpicPacMan.
AFK Bot Revised.zipattachment deleted · 1,266 downloads before removal
This should be awesome.
Shall try when i get home from guitar :P
Download link not up yet
testing...
ok thx (hope its approved)
Corndog5595 do you not trust me?

Well I hope you guys all enjoy it!

Nice work man! I didnt realise u were a coder! Also, are u still in china using a proxy? xD Also, nice chick in the pic xD
Only works for one game, then i have to press the hotkey again...defeats the purpose of an AFK bot if you have to be At Your Keyboard to use it.


/Approved
Hope it works out fine!
WOOT nice job
I will parse this with a trigger bot tomorrow...
User1: good luck finding a pixel bot.
how do I download?
It won't let me open the file I use Win zip what should I do?
is it giving you the corrupt error?

try saving and then extracting, instead of choosing open when you download.
Yay! i got second download! Im guessing the first was Cdog so yay! first download. Even though i wont be using an afk bot, nice work man!
Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us