Level 30 EUW Silver divison 3 200+ skins all champions unlocked
Hi, I'm looking to sell my LoL account (Very good account)
Information:
Level 30 silver divison 3
200+ skins to almost all champions
a few legacy & Championship skins
I have all champions unlocked
17 rune pages
I have all the runes you can get
Won ranked: 397
Won normal: 1269
I can't write down the skins is way to much, If you're looking for a specific skin just comment and tell me what champion and what skin and i'll tell you!
Price: Offer
Comment your offer!
Or add me on skype: Bullshift95
Thanks.
Information:
Level 30 silver divison 3
200+ skins to almost all champions
a few legacy & Championship skins
I have all champions unlocked
17 rune pages
I have all the runes you can get
Won ranked: 397
Won normal: 1269
I can't write down the skins is way to much, If you're looking for a specific skin just comment and tell me what champion and what skin and i'll tell you!

Price: Offer
Comment your offer!
Or add me on skype: Bullshift95
Thanks.


