~SurviveZ 1.95 Update~

Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
i download this in other forum, this cheat dosent work.

sorry for my bad english
Quote Originally Posted by zetsuxcore View Post
i download this in other forum, this cheat dosent work.

sorry for my bad english
False, it does work and fine I may add.
One problem i have found and would like to see fixed in the next version (if you decide to continue making the cheats) is that the zombie esp box and skeleton disappears when it is close, makes it difficult to kill groups at night.
Quote Originally Posted by King Vegeta View Post
One problem i have found and would like to see fixed in the next version (if you decide to continue making the cheats) is that the zombie esp box and skeleton disappears when it is close, makes it difficult to kill groups at night.
I didn't make this hack, though one thing I've found to bypass that issue is to play in 3rd person. Seems like the skeleton/box disappears depending on how close the zombie is to the camera
Quote Originally Posted by Vidars View Post
I didn't make this hack, though one thing I've found to bypass that issue is to play in 3rd person. Seems like the skeleton/box disappears depending on how close the zombie is to the camera
Thanks for the tip.
Crashing game all the time
and if not crash fps is 4-10
I get the very rare crash, but never FPS problems.

I use MPGH Multi Injector though
For all having performance issues like crashes, there is a new release of surviveZ that fixes your problem.
When i press F8 the menu dint open :S
Take my thanks!!!
Nice guy!!!
I LOVE U!!!!
New attachment approved .
Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?