wdf is Counter strike source.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
wdf is Counter strike source.
I downloaded it with BitTorrent and there are no people -_-
If you don't buy the real thing you only get to play with bots.
yea... i crack it and i cant play even play online... cuz the steam rejected the validiation
yeah i try to play and its like, STEAM validation rejected or something.
): if i download LeftForDead can i play online?
If you like it just buy the game... unteil then... HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH BOTS!
lol, bots are awesome, they always camp haah, can csss be played on non steam servers? i mean like is there any at all like 1.6 0_0[my pc too slow to play source, i know, its pHail]
I play with bots... all the hacks are undetected and all work! XD its fun!!!
Quote Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
I play with bots... all the hacks are undetected and all work! XD its fun!!!
You hack cheat against bots... that's kinda err... I'm just not gunna say it
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
You hack cheat against bots... that's kinda err... I'm just not gunna say it
lol, i do that when i get banned from a server, justget the anger out on bots, they camping and wallshot them in the face, cheers me up after just getting banned
Rofl play cracked servers obviously =D
i get banned form a server for not hacking O.o
but when i do hack they never call me a hacker. Ironic.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us