WinkWTSGiving out free spawns

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Giving out free spawns
Yes its true im giving away free dayz spawns on ANY MOD

BUT Im only doing this server for higher ranked or trusted mpgh members

And this is for vouches rep and thanks

This will only be available for most likely today and tomorrow

If you want this service or would like to know if you qualify comment and leave your skype and if your trusted or high rank ill add you

Thanks,

Also admin i need a vouch thread help?
Hey, could I get free spawns? I am a very trusted MC seller, I have some vouches in my signature along with the rest on the forum (link also in the sig) My skype is moldypeanuts
Still looking for vouches?

Xmarkix
Quote Originally Posted by Gorski26 View Post
Still looking for vouches?

Xmarkix
dude its only for high rank mpgh members can u read?
Kinda harsh considering most of my posts are vouch spawns since 2012.

If you expect Confin3d and others to come in here for you to spawn, that is most likely not going to happen. I been here long enough to know that.
i 'expect' a higher rank mpgh members to ask me for a spawns if they want em, im sorry if you mad that i dont feel your qualified enough
Suit yourself mate. But if that number 1 minecraft seller is not "High" enough, then I don't know what "High" is for you.
no he is i added him, now please quit flaming on my post, its not your choice who qualifies, please leave
Calm down lol, if he wants high level members then he can wait patiently for them stop flaming please. I think DayZ is more fun without hacks nowadays to be honest. I only really play Dayz BR anywho

@ op I would let any member accept your service seeing as our section is somewhat dead and post count doesn't really matter
Bump online and spawning for anyone whos account was created in 2012 and has more than 60 posts !!!!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?