I Searche a Programmer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I Searche a Programmer
Hello
I Want open new server in this server i want to do a Survival & Mini Games & Hunger games & Parkour and more
And i searche a Programmer or Coder i dont really know what is Coder lol

My Skype Is
aviel99


And the programmer or coder get op in the server and mybe i can pay i joust need to check this
Oh lord ..
You know that you have to pay for a Server, also the coder might just add a "force op" into the plugin as he/she can be op anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Phoenix View Post
Im a programmer
You bumped a 2 year old thread...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?