Im facing the same prob wif u
OutdatedSudden Attack SEA Working CHAMS
Does it works on Windows XP? It dc after in game after about 2~3Minutes.... Answer please
Good job,thanks.
looks good, keep sharing good 

hmmmm, so depressed. cant use on windows xp and 8/8.1 

will this hack get patched after the new update this coming wednesday?
Dude I hAVE tRY iT After I Test That Charms I Have Killed 2 Blue Team And It Boom Detected
Maybe U Must Use Malaysia,Singapore,Indonesia Id
Looks I Have Test It The Second Time And I Exit The Games Error Pops Up.I wonder If It Too Dangerous
Cc Lemon what is your ign ? Can tell me how ? I followed carefully your steps but still detected .
Leach it from Brazil coder
you need good timing and windows xp is not working (alrdy Test) work for win 7 32bits 64bits windows 8 (no test) and this working on Sudden Attack Sea only Now Still Working
Error message pops out
detect la noob
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Sudden Attack HacksSudden Attack NA D3D Chams [Working Since 02/19/2010](Only D3D)DA 62 Hack RequestsSudden Attack SEA[URGENT? - Maybe?]AC 2 Hack RequestsMake Sudden attack Sea hack pleaseJA 0 Sudden Attack GeneralHow to register on sudden attack sea?ZS 0 Sudden Attack General..:.:Sudden Attack SEA Hack:.:.. 56

?