Key to the ShadowLord bot

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Key to the ShadowLord bot
Just thought I'd post this real fast since this quest takes forever. (Had the bot running for about 30 minutes and didn't get a single quest item).
Tips: I used Le.Bot 8.1, and ticked on the "Rest if mp < 20" and always set my "Rest if health is lower than" to 1000.
Note: The quest can only be completed once.
Also, I didn't add the "get item" because I've been reading about people getting kicked off the server because when the get item grabs for something that isn't there, it will automatically kick a person off, I hope that isn't actually true, but you'll have to manually accept the "Source of Luminance". Or you can experiment and add it to the bot yourself.
I used Dragon Shinobi, but change if you want.

Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2


Also, hurray for my first post thread
Key to the ShadowLord bot_mpgh.net.rar396 B · 465 downloads Clean
Approvad O


Nice release bby
why the monsters didn't drop the requirements?
we can download this OR JUST USE CELL PADS and directly go to the boss.
hassanakbar do you have the cellpads?? so i can get directly to the boss
How did u find the quest id :O ?
Quote Originally Posted by AcxBomm View Post
How did u find the quest id :O ?
Most likely by using hell quest or viewing the output of loading the quest in Flash.
Is this a XP bot?
Quote Originally Posted by alligatorsky123 View Post
why the monsters didn't drop the requirements?
The drop rate is very low so you have to keep it going for a long time x_X

Quote Originally Posted by blue569 View Post
Is this a XP bot?
It is meant to just do the quest (the quest is only available once to turn in to go to the boss), but with a tweak to removing the quests from the quest tab in the bot manager, it can easily be an xp bot :V
I just thought I'd get it out real fast, because I haven't seen anyone put one out XD
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us