[Preview] My First Utility Pack (Not Yet Tested)

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
RELEASE it already!!!
dl? i wanna try
looks pretty cool. hope to see it released soon.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
OK Guys, I said I will make a pack earlier today. And huzzah! After a few crashes from my RC helicopter and a few cups of water later. I finished my first Utility Pack. This is nothing special from others. Besides the semi-crappy crosshairs (Blame VB for the crap quality, it is MUCH better than what it used to be). I give credit to who-ever posted that crosshair earlier. He inspired me to make this pack and taught me how to make crosshairs. Now I can't gaurentee all of this works YET. I need TRUSTED 300+ post-like testers. If you are interested PM me and I'll give you my awesome MSN.

Here are the fetures:

- Crosshairs
- AFK Bot
- Tapping Utility
- Spam Bot

If a coder would like to give me help on a Cleaner and some other default fetures of a Utility pack please also contact me.

A picture is worth a million words (So add 1mil words to my word count):




Yes that little weird round circle with a dot in the middle is the crosshair. Turn it on after you ingame, turn it off when your out of game... (untested)

Thank me if you just like it just how it looks so far XPPP. lol

NOTE: SPAM BOT WILL NOT WORK IN-GAME BECAUSE I MADE IT LIKE THAT. IT ISN'T A BUG.
this is probably a noob question but what does the afk bot do?
afk bot joins random games for u while u do nothing for exp and gp but ur kdr gets ruined. i would like to try the thingbut not enough posts D:
I pmed u. I will test it for u.
you are bored arent you mike??

im not downloading this, lol..
Naw, and there is no download will -.-
Looks alright Good job!
Nice. Is that the crosshair from the GP I-tech?
The crosshair is smaller, well sorta uber small. Its the size of the ITech dot. And currently it is not working. I will need to find out what I can do to fix that... CA's coding dosen't seem to be very well and will be top most, and even overlays Windows Task Manager (Which it isn't supposed to...) Nexon needs to fixxx thatttttt!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently fixing up my code. Everything seems to work like a charm except for the XHair. I'll be adding a "glitch key" (model remover) and "semi-chams" (Remove textures) and Clean CA.
Does the crosshair work ingame? Becauze i use other crosshair from a prgram like you have and when im ingame i doesn't see it
OH yeah!!! User1 if you manage to read this. With your permission when/if you send the hacks through PM and you decide to release may I post it in my Tapping Guide???
OK, I'ma stop beta testing because of some fixes and a project I'm going to start which means my utility pack will have a rushed release. I will be heading back to the states the next day (IDK what day it is in US) so... It will probably be released by the end of this/next (Depends on how you define a week) week. My new project will be no reload (Sorta...)
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?