[REQUEST] Image title

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] Image title
Sup! I would like to request an image title for my account (yey)

I am a huge stargate fan and I would love to have a title with it.

I would like it to say STAR(O)GATE where the (O) would be a small stargate (small enough to fit into the banner thing). You could put a small space between the gate and the 2 parts of the name, like the one in the example below.

I would like the background color to be exactly the same (well not exactly but as close as possible) as that one ^


Finally, you might think "ow look, it's a noob that doesn't even know he needs 1337 posts or donator to get an image title". No worries, I got this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ml#post9004411

Thanks in advance and I hope one of you guys can solve this thing...
Quote Originally Posted by thehappydarkside View Post
Here Sized and Ready to go.

Wow thanks a bunch!
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Wow thanks a bunch!
No problem Hope you like it.
It Looks Good Man
Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
It Looks Good Man
Thanks. You want one too man?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us