Selling World Of Warcraft Account. 2 accounts in one
This account is two separate accounts in one. You can use one email and password and choose the first account or second.
On the first account, it is upgraded to Mists Of pandaria, it has the emperial quin mount, i did the cloud serphent quests and have the serphent mount as well, a couple other mounts, battle pets, some heirlooms; I have a level 90 Night Elf Hunter, a level 90 Draenei Death Knight, a couple other low level characters.
On the Second account, it is upgraded to Wrath of the lich king. I have a level 70 Death knight, a Level 55 human warlock, and a lot of other characters.
Post offer if interested.


Level 90 DK
Level 90 Hunter
On the first account, it is upgraded to Mists Of pandaria, it has the emperial quin mount, i did the cloud serphent quests and have the serphent mount as well, a couple other mounts, battle pets, some heirlooms; I have a level 90 Night Elf Hunter, a level 90 Draenei Death Knight, a couple other low level characters.
On the Second account, it is upgraded to Wrath of the lich king. I have a level 70 Death knight, a Level 55 human warlock, and a lot of other characters.
Post offer if interested.
Level 90 DK
Level 90 Hunter


<