Need Korean Acc!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Korean Acc!
I need korean Acc! pliss ho make help me i make take him muz treiner
Quote Originally Posted by Hybryde34 View Post
I need korean Acc! pliss ho make help me i make take him muz treiner
need anythin else?!...
:)
only acc korean becouse I dont knowe how I make create korean Acc. I download war rock korean but i dont have acc.
Quote Originally Posted by Hybryde34 View Post
only acc korean becouse I dont knowe how I make create korean Acc. I download war rock korean but i dont have acc.
then dont spam in wr threads and go spam in KR wr section....
wut is so special
Quote Originally Posted by Hybryde34 View Post
I need korean Acc! pliss ho make help me i make take him muz treiner
wut is so special bout korean warrock accounts. im newb
Quote Originally Posted by jimmygetcrunkk View Post
wut is so special bout korean warrock accounts. im newb
i would never of guessed....

PS: most ppl just like the kr one better or they're hw banned in INT wr...
Quote Originally Posted by jimmygetcrunkk View Post
wut is so special bout korean warrock accounts. im newb
faster leveling
50,000 dinars at start
more dinars after each game
BETTER players who DON'T whine
better service
nexon isn't a fargin money hogging cheapass facking homo hugger like k2... well, not too much...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
faster leveling
50,000 dinars at start
more dinars after each game
BETTER players who DON'T whine
better service
nexon isn't a fargin money hogging cheapass facking homo hugger like k2... well, not too much...
nice definition...but mine was shorter...
STOP THE 'ing!!!!

and kwr hasn got protection! :P
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
STOP THE 'ing!!!!

and kwr hasn got protection! :P
yup... but as soon as hacking errupts, they're gonna use guard cat... and i know how to bypass it =)
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us