Price checking my account.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Price checking my account.
Hey guys just wanted to see if my account has gone up or down in value over the past few months.

Stars: 45
Alive fame: 4829
Account fame: 345
Gold: 1
Pet: 70heal/65mheal
Vaults: 20
Character slots: 7

Characters:
Knight 8/8, 2000 fame, backpack
Warrior 8/8, 1036 fame, backpack
Huntress 8/8, 682 fame, backpack
Priest 7/8, 363 fame, backpack, needs 17 mana
Ninja 7/8, 400 fame, backpack, needs 9 life
Mystic 6/8, 331 fame, backpack, needs 16 life and 18 mana
Archer 0/8, 17 fame, for suiciding for account fame

Account contents:
2 Sword of Acclaim
1 Crystal Sword
2 Ancient Stone Sword
2 Demon Blade
1 Bow of Covert Havens
2 Doom Bow
2 Coral Bow
1 Staff of the Cosmic Whole
1 Staff of the Crystal Serpent
1 Crystal Wand
1 Conducting Wand
1 Masamune
1 Ray Katana
2 Robe of the Grand Sorcerer
2 Hydra Skin Armor
2 Coral Silk Armor
1 Acropolis Armor
1 Resurrected Warrior's Armor
1 Tome of Divine Favor
1 Tome of Holy Protection
1 Tome of Purification
1 Colossus Shield
1 Shield of Ogmur
1 Quiver of Thunder
1 Helm of the Great General
1 Helm of the Juggernaut
1 Hunting Trap
2 Coral Venom Trap
1 Planefetter Orb
1 Orb of Conflict
1 Scepter of Fulmination
1 Basic Star
1 Doom Circle
1 Ring of Exalted Health
1 Ring of Exalted Defense
2 Ring of the Nile
3 Ring Pop
3 Experimental Ring
1 Coral Ring
1 Ring of the Pyramid
1 Ring of the Sphinx
1 Tincture of Defense
1 Pirate Rum
34 Battle Nexus Key
4 Blue Gumball
2 Green Gumball
1 Backpack
1 Golden Cockle
1 Golden Nut
2 Speed Sprout
1 Holy Water
1 Ghost Pirate Rum
1 Healing Ichor
4 Tincture of Dexterity
1 Tincture of Life
2 Tincture of Mana
116 empty slot

Pics: Ask for them

Skype: xjollyboot



If you need anymore screenshots just ask.

Thanks in advance!
I would say a solid $200
a solid $2
Thanks for the responses.
I personally think it's more like 150-175
That's about the range I was thinking about, though I think I've seen better accounts go for much less nowadays.

Walp. I guess I'll wait for the Shatters to come out first...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?