Questionteknomw3

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
teknomw3
hey, are there any hacks, injection or single player mod things for tekno mw3?
since when is this section here? I never saw it before.
Quote Originally Posted by loeis View Post
since when is this section here? I never saw it before.
Since when ? :O
It's been here since January 2012.
yea sorry I didn't know that teknomw3 was a private server. thanks anyway!
I don't want to start another post just for this question: when I on a server (any server) my mouse shows up and I have to click again to go back to the game. its really anoyng and even when I go in full screen I still have this problem.
Quote Originally Posted by loeis View Post
I don't want to start another post just for this question: when I on a server (any server) my mouse shows up and I have to click again to go back to the game. its really anoyng and even when I go in full screen I still have this problem.
Do u have any other programs that are open? If yes then close some programs that u don't need maybe that will fix it.
ok I'll try to close everything else. thank you for your quick response!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us