Channel Art
I suck at Photoshop so I am here requesting a Channel art and possibly a Icon/Profile Picture.
My channel is going to be revolving around Combat Arms.
I would like the channel art to Say "GOLD" and to be in Yellow/Gold.
Also I would like the guy in the back holding the sniper in the background (http://www.filewin.com/cdn/images/im...ombat-Arms.jpgⓘ)
if you can't do that it's fine you can try another background related to Combat Arms.
Thank you for looking at the thread and if needed you can add me on Skype: Mpgh.satellite
My channel is going to be revolving around Combat Arms.
I would like the channel art to Say "GOLD" and to be in Yellow/Gold.
Also I would like the guy in the back holding the sniper in the background (http://www.filewin.com/cdn/images/im...ombat-Arms.jpgⓘ)
if you can't do that it's fine you can try another background related to Combat Arms.
Thank you for looking at the thread and if needed you can add me on Skype: Mpgh.satellite

