QuestionArt[Request] YouTube Avatar

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] YouTube Avatar
Hello fellow citizens of MPGH,

I am need of some help. I am currently in the process of creating a YouTube channel dedicated toward MPGH related stuff, like hacks and such.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/mpghpredator

I would like a Avatar that some what matches my channel art.

Here it is:

 
Image


Thank you for anyone who does this. I would be more then happy to rep, thank, or vouch for you.
I'll take up this challenge

Skype: TheHappyDarkSide
I'll take up this challenge

Skype: TheHappyDarkSide
I subscribed FIRST! xD
I honestly didn't know what you wanted. (It was REALLY fast work) Lol. If you want something done to it or a BRAND new one. Just contact me. And I'll be happy to do it for you.

-PS I couldn't think of anything to do to it really. Usually I am FULL of ideas. O.o

I still need one!
Still need one?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us