WTT+++++__PERMANENT M40A5__+++++

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
+++++__PERMANENT M40A5__+++++
hallo ,
ich möchte hier einen starter acc tauschen.
Auf dem acc befindet sich nichts besonderes.

-> M40A5
-> Sidewinder

mit diesem acc wurde nie gehackt !
was möchte ich dafür ? interessieren würde mich ein acc mit einer permanenten FR-F2 ODER XM8
einfach mal hier reinschreiben wenn ihr interesse habt.


hello,
I would like to trade my acc.
On the acc there is nothing special.

-> M40A5
-> Sidewinder

with this acc was never hacked!
what I want for it?
I am looking for an acc with a permanent FR-F2 OR XM8
Quote Originally Posted by xato87 View Post
hallo ,
ich möchte hier einen starter acc tauschen.
Auf dem acc befindet sich nichts besonderes.

-> M40A5
-> Sidewinder

mit diesem acc wurde nie gehackt !
was möchte ich dafür ? interessieren würde mich ein acc mit einer permanenten FR-F2 ODER XM8
einfach mal hier reinschreiben wenn ihr interesse habt.


hello,
I would like to share my acc.
On the acc there is nothing special.

-> M40A5
-> Sidewinder

with this acc was never hacked!
what I want for it?
I am looking for an acc with a permanent FR-F2 OR XM8
wth u mean share?
sry, edited
What rank is it? A big lack of information about your account, no screenshots....
I really want it. (-:
i have m40 perm and xm8 i want to trade my skype is mahmoud.gogo55
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?