Nemexis

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Nemexis
although FD1 has shutdown, there is still nemexis ops! it has Black Ops 1, MW2 and soon to be MW3 and maybe soon the be B02! im not posting a link because its not allowed if i remember correctly, just search in google nemexisops, just letting everyone know
fuck nemexis
only plus master

Features:
support:mw2-bo1-mw3-bo2
● Remember to Rank Online(bo1-mw2-mw3)
● Dedicated Servers (Dedicated Server)(bo1-mw2-mw3)
● Anti-Hack (Anti Cheat)
● Private Server (PrivateMatch)(bo1)
● friend (Friend List)(soon)
● Zombie Mod(bo1-bo2)
● Invite (PrivateMatch & Zombie)(bo1)
● IWD Validtion Disabled


just search in google plusmaster_ir
I've been Nemexis' developer in the past, and I don't really think they're going to make something for BO2. Also, plusmaster's anti-cheat was already bypassed by me within some 2/3 minutes, or less so I'd say it's crappy.
And how U bypass isn't it hard???????
Quote Originally Posted by H_ali2000 View Post
And how U bypass isn't it hard???????
I was talking about PlusMW3's one, and I don't think there's any anti-cheat for PlusOps 2 yet.
Hey VIRUZ whats ur username for plusops2
ohhhhhhhhhh ok
"With no change comes no fan!"
PlusMaster still have a lot of way to go...
Cause it's not even as good as 4D1!
PLUSMASTER IS DOWN! NOOOOOOOOOOOO (hope its temporary)
Quote Originally Posted by H_ali2000 View Post
PLUSMASTER IS DOWN! NOOOOOOOOOOOO (hope its temporary)
Well, no need to type it completely with caps, everyone who tries to open the game will notice that.
PlusMaster is back online
Let's see what that new "FD1" can do.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us