Hiya o/

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Hiya o/
Only jst discovered this seemingly wonderful site/treasure trove approx. 24hrs ago, very new here of course, finding my way. I was looking for little mods to give my mmo xperience a slight upper edge,particularly in the new GHOST cod. I'm thinking ..wouldn't ongoing highlighted opponents through solid objects be exciting. hehe! chuckle!. Truth is.. I have been in such a game lobby which someone else, a very nice person arranged for all the players.
I'm planning on looking for such a mod or similar right here, x fingers of course. I may need to perform all this on laptop vs console.

& Thanks MPGHAdmin [even if this doesn't work for me....sure have me xcited ]
Welcome to MPGH! I'm sure you'll find all the things you need here
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?