Your Best Bag?

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Your Best Bag?
Well hai, what's your best bag (Performance wise, aesthetically, anything.)

Here's mine at the moment, I'll still have a good one once the axe runs out, due to having a few perm meelees and good guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
Well hai, what's your best bag (Performance wise, aesthetically, anything.)

Here's mine at the moment, I'll still have a good one once the axe runs out, due to having a few perm meelees and good guns.

i will tell you my current bags: 1st one normal m4 normal de 2nd one normal ak47 normal de 3rd one normal awm normal de 4th frf2 haloween anaconda gold kukri haloween.

m16+ usp+ knife
M4A1 Royal, Mauser Royal and Knife :d
Best Bag: AK Gold-De Gold-Combat Axe Octane, I'm waiting to win a permanent gold melee.
Quote Originally Posted by CynicalBeast View Post
Best Bag: AK Gold-De Gold-Combat Axe Octane, I'm waiting to win a permanent gold melee.
Kukri gold is on BM ZP crates.
Quote Originally Posted by Communismo View Post
Kukri gold is on BM ZP crates.
I know the kukri gold is in the blackmarket, I rarely spin in the BM now because I have crappy luck.
M16,usp,knife and blue smoke
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
ROFL./msg2short
Awm Red Dragon
Anaconda Adv
Axe Lotus
M4A1 -X Helloween
Mauser Halloween
Kukri Halloween
M4 Royal , De camo and knife
M4 is bawsssssss
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?