Files From Different Server

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Files From Different Server
When I try to join a server on TeknoMW3 it say "Files From Different Server". I tried some tutorials on YouTube but it still says that same thing.

-Thanks,
Iwannabeahacker
You're trying to join a server with an invisible type name or
You're joining a 2.7.1.2 server running version 2.7.0.1 ( Or vice-versa )
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
You're trying to join a server with an invisible type name or
You're joining a 2.7.1.2 server running version 2.7.0.1 ( Or vice-versa )
How do you fix this? Thanks for the reply
Only join the servers that are on the version you use. Be it 2.7.0.1 or 2.7.1.2
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
Only join the servers that are on the version you use. Be it 2.7.0.1 or 2.7.1.2
Thanks, but how do I know which servers are from the version I'm using?
Quote Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker View Post
Thanks, but how do I know which servers are from the version I'm using?
You can't.
Only join the servers in your internet tab not favourites or history.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?