Go back to being dead filthy ******.
How's it going?
having a rough day ?
What does the wolf say, "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck off" fu. fu. fu. Fu. Fuck off."
Originally Posted by Youtro
So that's what the wolf says..
Originally Posted by Conjuring
What does the wolf say, "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck off" fu. fu. fu. Fu. Fuck off."
I haven't missed this kinda bullshit.
Originally Posted by Aborted
Go back to being dead filthy ******.
How's it going?
Pretty top, you?
Originally Posted by thehulkmen
having a rough day ?
You taking the piss lad?
Originally Posted by Wolf
I haven't missed this kinda bullshit.
Fuck off. /sure missed reporting people for getting butthurt
Originally Posted by Youtro
Fuck off. /sure missed reporting people for getting butthurt
I'm ever so sorry for not laughing at your shitty joke, I bet you felt real bad about that.
Fuck off. .
Originally Posted by Wyo
Fuck off. .
Why aren't you a cocksucker anymore?
Originally Posted by Wolf
Why aren't you a cocksucker anymore?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.