About Blackshot hack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
About Blackshot hack
I'm stay in lobby 1 hours No detact but if i go in room the blackshot freezing and suddenly blackshot close.I hope someone can Fix
Quote Originally Posted by complete12 View Post
I'm stay in lobby 1 hours No detact but if i go in room the blackshot freezing and suddenly blackshot close.I hope someone can Fix
me too mesaagetoshort
Quote Originally Posted by complete12 View Post
I'm stay in lobby 1 hours No detact but if i go in room the blackshot
freezing and suddenly blackshot close.I hope someone can Fix
Hye complete12, I know the chams hack is mine where you taken from. Yup, keep freezing right? Many people complain bout dat. What you need to do is be patient. Trying to fix this with Visual C++. But still freeze. I dun know why, I need some weeks or a months to settle down this k?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us