~SurviveZ 1.96~

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Nice leech, although a screenshot is required.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Nice leech, although a screenshot is required.
Meh, I see no reason in spreading the love. Especially when it's a free hack, meant for trial users.

Sorry that I didn't grab a screenshot though, didn't know I had to. Updated OP with one.
I sent my picture and why is giving this error? This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread.
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WARNING! INFESTATION PATCH JUST ARRIVED. HACK IS MOST LIKELY DETECTED
Please approve it ... -_- Thanks
Approved, use at your own risk.
thank for the hack but what do i rename the dll into??
Aimbot aint working ... the aim is to much at the left
Ha ha ha ! 1.96 ok lol. I SS do the 1.2.3 so, 1.96 outdated now .
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?